Sunday, May 8, 2011

It's Been a LONG Time

 I'm better at making things than talking about them.  Here are some of what I have made lately.

Here are some drawstrings sacks I made.  One is for driving cars and the other is for a tea set.






 

During Spring Break I let the 3 older girls paint a piece of fabric and then I used their creation to make them a beret.  They had a good time and I learned alot about the type of paint I had bought for them.





I made all the kids PEEP shirts for Easter.



Doll dress to match one I made Emma.



I made my son's kids benches that will sit by the train table.





















































1 comment:

  1. it has been a long time. Seems like you made some other things recently too, but I can't remember what they were.

    ReplyDelete